Return to in-person learning survey – Complete ASAP
Last night all licensed Jeffco educators received a BRIEF survey to their school email for your feedback on the district’s proposed return to in-person learning plan – please make sure to check your spam box.
1. Review the Jeffco return to in-person learning plan – https://go.boarddocs.com/co/jeffco/Board.nsf/files/BWCQEF654DD1/$file/PRESENTATION Second Semester Restart Plan 12.16.20.pdf *If this link doesn’t work for you, scroll down for a step by step guide on how to find the PDF on the district’s public website.
2. Make your voice heard by taking our BRIEF survey on the proposed plan
3. Encourage all of your colleagues to participate too!
Virtual articulation area meetings tonight! It’s NOT too late to RSVP! 6:00 pm
JCEA leaders and activists are hosting small group meetings for our pre-k, elementary, and SPED folks to take a deeper dive into the proposed plan. To join us, please RSVP or use the meeting ID and passcode for the meeting for your articulation area.
Meeting ID: 872 5715 6609 Passcode: 515002
Bear Creek, Conifer, and Dakota Ridge:
Chatfield and Columbine: https://coloradoea.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvc–pqTItG90CvQks9v2d960ebjyr4VNr
Evergreen, Golden, and Green Mountain: https://jeffco-k12-co.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdO-rpjsjEtdBE1I80_2lujMf52uDmYoa
Jefferson, Lakewood, and Wheat Ridge: https://jeffco-k12-co.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtc-yhqjIpHde-b8a-HXti7vB9mHXIZqPQ
Meeting ID: 896 3681 9101 Passcode: 373579
How to find the district plan –
1. Visit the Jeffco public website – https://www.jeffcopublicschools.org/
2. Click the “Menu” drop-down
3. Click the “About Jeffco” drop-down
4. Click the “Board of Education” drop-down
5. Click “Board Meetings”
6. In the last line of the 3rd paragraph there is a hyperlink “Meeting agendas are available here” – click the link – https://go.boarddocs.com/co/jeffco/Board.nsf/Public
7. Click the meetings tab on the upper right
8. Select the December 16th 2020 Special meeting/study/dialogue –
9. View the agenda
10. On the left-hand side of your screen, you will see the meeting agenda, section 2.03 “Learning Model Changes: Return to In-person (EL-11) – Click this section
11. Scroll down the bottom of the page for the attached PDF of the plan
12. Click that document to open into the full PDF presentation.
View the recording of yesterday’s meeting here:
The return to in-person learning plan presentation begins at the 2 hour and 25-minute mark of the recording, we suggest beginning a bit earlier in the recording to also watch JCAA’s (Our Administrators group) presentation and some of their feedback on the plan and what they have heard from educators in their buildings. Their presentation begins at the 1 hour and 3-minute mark. Beginning at 1 hour and 32 minutes their conversation about the restart plan begins.
Please encourage all of your fellow licensed Jeffco educators to make their voices heard by participating in our brief survey – it is imperative that we hear from as many educators as possible.