Step up for Equity (virtually) tomorrow!
As the snow piles up we encourage you to join us in a quick shift for tomorrow’s day of action! We’ve created a digital tool kit for folks to participate virtually (if you have stickers at home use ’em!) and plan to still sticker up on Friday in the buildings for equity!
– Change your zoom back ground for the day
– Change your profile photos on social media
– Take selfies and post your story proudly. “I’m supporting EQUITY for Jeffco because….
– #JeffcoDeservesEquity #StandUp4Equity #WEareJCEA
– Send selfies to JCEA for our photobook! email@example.com OR (720) 454 – 6066
Join us for Virtual bargaining* at 4:30 pm
You and your colleagues have a historic opportunity for growth and progress for everyone in our Jeffco Schools community. Stand up for equity for educators and students of color. Join us for a district-wide virtual action day tomorrow and for a sticker-up day Friday in support of equity for all.
Facebook event to share: https://fb.me/e/2gJKxTPV5
* Remote teaching and learning conditions language is also being presented during this session.