Thank you to everyone who joined us for bargaining tonight! It is so incredibly important that while we navigate this virtual world we keep our contract negotiations on our list – this year is critical for a number of reasons. We hope you will save the date for our next session on the 20th!
JCEA All Member Meeting May 12th @ 5:00pm
Agenda highlights include:
– Voting on the 2020 JCEA Articles of incorporation – This is your re-commitment to JCEA and each other!
We hope ALL of our members will show up and vote!
– Bargaining and Budget updates
– Video’s and Q&A’s form the candidates for Vice President of JCEA: Kendall Bolton and Dale Munholland
– 2020 JCEA awards presentation
– 2020 JCEA Scholarship presentation
– The official “passing of the gavel” Former JCEA President John Ford’s closing remarks and President-Elect Brooke Williams’s vision for the future.
Please join us to recommit to your Union, wish John Ford happy trails, and hear about the fight forward as we face the COVID-19 crisis together.
All members MUST RSVP to receive the link for the meeting log in. We can’t wait to see all of your faces on the 12th! https://bit.ly/JCEA_2020_All_Member_Mtg
– John Ford